This website is operated by Accomplisht, LLC d/b/a Honestly Tara. Please direct any and all feedback, comments, questions, requests, and other communications regarding the Website to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: January 24, 2021
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
The limitation of liability set out above does not apply to liability resulting from our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES, OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA, OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES THAT CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
This Website is available for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent.
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
1. Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
2. Send emails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
3. Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us, and otherwise in accordance with any additional terms and conditions we provide with respect to such features. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
1. Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
2. Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed on, or appear to be displayed by, any other site, for example, framing, deep linking, or in-line linking.
3. Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to stop. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website may include content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers, and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the Company. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
We have the right to:
1. Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
3. Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
4. Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to cooperate fully with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES, AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY THE COMPANY/ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING, OR TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF, INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications, or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, blogs, and other interactive features (collectively, “Interactive Services”) that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, distribute, broadcast or otherwise transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, “post”) content or materials, including but not limited to text, writings, video, audio, photographs, graphics, illustrations, comments, suggestions, reviews, or person information or other material (collectively, “User Contributions”), on or through the Website.
Any User Contributions will be non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns, the right to access, store, process, use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant to us and that:
1. you own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns;
2. the creation, distribution, transmission, public display, or performance, and the accessing, downloading, or copying of your User Contributions do not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret, or moral rights of any third party;
3. you have the written consent, release, and/or permission of each individual person identfied or identifiable in your User Contributions to use the name or likeness of each and every such identifiable individual person;
4. your User Contributions are not false, inaccurate, or misleading;
5. your Contributions are not obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, libelous, slanderous, or otherwise objectionable (as determined by us).
6. your Contributions do not ridicule, mock, disparage, intimidate, or abuse anyone.
7. your Contributions do not advocate the violent overthrow of any government or incite, encourage, or threaten physical harm against another.
8. your Contributions do not violate any applicable law, regulation, or rule.
9. your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
10. your Contributions do not contain any material that solicits personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual or violent manner.
your Contributions do not violate any applicable law concerning child pornography, or otherwise intended to protect the health or well-being of minors;
11. your Contributions do not include any offensive comments that are connected to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical handicap.
You understand and acknowledge that you retain full ownership of and are solely responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not the Company, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
We are not responsible or liable to you or any other third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website, and you expressly agree to indemnify and hold us harmless from any against any losses, claims, demands, or other legal action against us regarding your User Contributions.
1. In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation.
2. For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
3. To systematically retrieve any content from this Website for any purpose whatsoever.
4. To disparage, tarnish, defame, or otherwise harm us, the Website, or any of our affiliates.
5. To transmit, or procure the sending of, “junk mail” or other unsolicited mass mailing of “spam” or any other similar solicitation.
6. To advertise or sell any goods or services without our express prior approval.
7. To use any buying agent or other third party agent to make purchases on or through the Website.
8. To compete with us or otherwise use the Website and/or any of the content hereon for any revenue-generating endeavor or other commercial enterprise, except as explicitly permitted in any terms applicable to any purchase on or through the Website.
9. To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
1. Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
2. Use any automatic means (e.g. robot, spider, offline reader, Website search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device or process) for any purpose, including to retrieve, index, data mine, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the structure or presentation of this Website or its contents, or make multiple and repetitive inquiries to access, reload or refresh transactional event or ticketing pages.
3. Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
4. Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
5. Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Website.
6. Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
7. Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
If you believe that any portion of this Website, including User Contributions, violate your copyright, please send us a notice of copyright infringement at email@example.com with a takedown notice, which we will promptly address in accordance with applicable law. It is the policy of the Company to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
The Company name, the terms “Honestly Tara”, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, marks, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You may not use such marks in any manner without the prior written permission of the Company. All other names, logos, marks, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
The Website and its contents, features, and functionality, including but not limited to all materials, information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio displayed or published or available on or through the Website, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof (collectively, the “Content”), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws. You promise to abide by all copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Website.
This Website and the content hereon are provided “AS IS” for your personal, non-commercial use only. You agree not to copy, reproduce, aggregate, post, distribute, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, upload, download, store, transmit, license, encode, sell or otherwise exploit any Content, except as follows:
1. Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials;
2. You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes;
3. You may reference the Content for any non-commercial purpose with proper attribution (including, where possible, an active hyperlink) to the respective Content on the Website; and
4. If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
If you would like to use the Content in any manner other than as expressly permitted herein, including, for the avoidance, for any commercial purpose whatsoever, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may not under any circumstances use the Content for any commercial purposes or other than as permitted above without the prior written consent of the Company.
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
1. Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password, or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
You must be 18 years of age or older, and reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions, in order to use the Website. If you do not meet these requirements, you are not permitted not access or use the Website, including the content, functionality, goods or services offered on or through the Website.